Location: Omaha, NE
As the Manager of Engineering you will be responsible for resourcing, coordinating, and facilitating engineering projects with your team, from owning project assignments and progressing projects through the preliminary engineering phase into further stages.
What You'll Do
- Oversee, manage, and support calibration programs for the facilities, including production equipment (boilers, HVAC systems, etc.), and other instruments
- Generate, update, and approve Standard Operating Procedures and preventative maintenance checklists, as well as write technical protocols and reports.
- Report on performance outputs and project updates and communicate and communicate with internal and external personnel.
- You will manage and support Change Control, Deviation and Corrective Action/Preventative Actions (CAPA) development, investigations, approval and implementation as assigned to the Engineering department.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Masters Preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years facility, maintenance, or engineering experience in FDA and cGMP environments
- Strong written and verbal communication and employee relation skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other basic computer skills.
- Experience with managing people including team building, conflict resolution, and development skills.