Production Engineer II needed for Chemical Manufacturing Company
- Production Engineer | Mid-Level
- Panama City, FL
An Expanding Chemical Manufacturing Company is looking to add a Production Engineer II to their growing team of passionate, talented individuals! This individual will be able to manage multiple projects and priorities and will have a high level of visibility with upper-level management!
The Production Engineer II will be responsible supporting plant operations and meeting KPI's by troubleshooting, rapid problem solving, and process improvements. They will monitor production in terms of quality, yield, process parameters, and safety and environmental regulations. Additionally, this individual will design a range of unit operations including reaction, fired heaters, refrigeration, distillation, and heat exchangers.
The Production Engineer II should possess the following Qualifications:
- BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 4-*/ years of process, production, and/or manufacturing engineering experience
- Experience in petrochemical/chemical-based manufacturing
- Required technical skills include a working knowledge of feed preparation, polymerization, solvent removal, polymer drying, packaging, structured problem solving and MS Office Suite (Excel and Word).
- Other skills include planning, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Successful candidates will be detail-oriented, able to work independently with a minimum of supervision, and possess excellent organizational skills.