This job opportunity is with a leading chemical manufacturing company, the role will be around the south of Amsterdam.
As the EMEA Supply Chain Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Optimizing production requirements and intercompany supply chain movements
- Improving planning processes
- Analyzing and implementing EMEA stocking policies,
- Implementing improvements in production/warehouse processes
- Supporting EMEA master data management for supply chain,
- Coordinating cycle counts, and participating in ongoing improvement processes.
The planning in this role would mostly be supply planning and inventory management.
To be eligible for this role:
- You must have experience in a similar role, where inventory and planning expertise are critical
- It is valued if you have proven expertise in automating supply chain processes
- Professional-level spoken and written English, and soft skills such as customer focus, teamwork, excellent communication, proactivity.
What is offered?
- A hybrid and flexible work schedule
- Competitive pay + bonus
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- 28 days minimum holiday
Apply for immediate consideration.