Are you an experienced EMC Engineer with experience in the automotive industry seeking an exciting new opportunity? We have a role available that involves collaborating with a dynamic team, interfacing with customers, and contributing to the design and development of high-voltage electric compressors. This position requires a detail-oriented individual who will oversee EMC testing at customer-approved facilities.
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing EMC tests
- Resolving EMC related issues throughout EVT, launch, and during warranty
- PCB design and layout
- Communicating customer specifications with control and power engineers
- Having a general knowledge of power inverter principles or HVAC/thermal principles
- Leading every step of the creation of electric compressor electronics modules; from design through launch
- Interfacing with customers; determining packaging and technical trade-offs
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in Engineering; experience in the Automotive sector preferable
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, preferably in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- A required minimum of 3 years of EMC design experience
- Familiarity with electronics CAD tools
- General knowledge of power inverter principles or HVAC/thermal principles
- Travel related to product launch dates is required.
- All-encompassing health insurance options
- Tuition Assistance
- Visa Sponsorship (if applicable)
If you are a motivated Electrical Engineer looking for a fresh challenge, please submit your application today. We offer a stimulating work environment with ample opportunities for personal and professional development.