A leading provider of fresh prepared foods is looking to add an Electrical Engineer to their team.
This company is committed to creating high quality foods and exceeding customer satisfaction in the communities they serve.
Electrical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting, servicing, and maintaining programmable logic controller systems
- Provides guidance and trains maintenance personnel in corrective maintenance and installation
- Assist the Maintenance Department with electrical troubleshooting
- Assist in the design and development of automated PLC control and help drive systems to support production
- Implements new control systems on existing systems
Electrical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Associates degree in electrical engineering preferred or trade school graduate with the equivalent experience
- PLC Certification (Preferred)
- 3+ years minimum experience of programmable logic controller system experience and/or electrical engineering
- 1+ years experience of basic AutoCAD skills