Electrical Design Engineer Needed for Leading Power Company
Greater Warren County, NY
An electrical equipment supplier is looking to add an Electrical Design Engineer to their growing team. This Induvial contributor would have the opportunity to work closely with senior management.
The Electrical Design Engineer would be responsible for:
- Design and develop AC/DC control schematics for custom projects per customer specifications utilizing AutoCAD.
- Develop, maintain, and improve product designs related to protection and control systems.
- Design control panel layout.
- Generate shop drawings and as-built drawings using AutoCAD.
The Electrical Design Engineer would have the following qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 2+ years professional experience in designing electrical control schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to design control schematics
- Knowledge of general control components such as relays, PLCs, circuit breakers, fuses, terminal blocks, lights, indicators, pushbuttons, switches, and contactors.
- Knowledge of power systems is a plus.
If this sounds like you - apply!