Electrical and Controls Engineer | Machinery/Manufacturing
DSJ Global is currently partnered with an exciting Manufacturing company in Rialto, CA. Our client is seeking a Controls/Electrical Engineer to help and contribute to their team and projects.
Offering a high growth trajectory and collaborative work environment, the Controls Engineer will have the opportunity to make a direct and lasting impact on the company. The Controls Engineer will be responsible for PLC's, HMI's, creating layout drawings and schematics, and basic soldering.
Controls/Electrical Engineer Responsibilities
- Using PLC's to program from scratch, troubleshoot and maintain their machines
- Drawing schematics and creating layout drawings
- Project Engineering
- Travel to customer sites and assist with the installation of the equipment
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in Electrical and Controls Engineering
- Experienced with PLC's - Allen Bradley preferred
- Experienced with basic soldering, schematics and AutoCAD
Benefits and Salary
Salary range: $85-100k
Standard benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k