Greater Boston Area (South of City)
Company Summary: This global pharmaceutical manufacturing company is seeking a talented EHS professional to join their EHS team at their Greater Boston site. This company has over 30,000 employees across the globe and focuses mainly on providing affordable solutions and medicines across a wide range of therapeutic area to those in need. The EHS Specialist will report into the EHS Director and will be helping to establish and oversee the EHS programs at the site, serving as an SME for all areas of environmental, health and safety at the site.
- Establish hazardous and chemical waste programs
- Certify that practices and programs are in compliance with the necessary regulations, statutes, and additional EHS requirements
- Investigate any EHS related incidents and perform CAPAs and Root Cause Analysis to source and solve the issue
- Lead effective training on proper EHS protocols and practices, while ensuring compliance to all cGMP practices, expectations and procedures.
- Experience working an EHS role within a cGMP Manufacturing environment; Experience with metered dose inhalation (MDI) pharmaceuticals or experience in aerosol production preferred
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years experience
- Ability to lift objects up to 50 pounds
- Ability to report on-site full-time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with company match
- Competitive PTO and Holidays