Summary: If you're interested in an Environmental Health and Safety Manager position, there is an opening at a national company that manufactures chemicals with market leading household cleaning products. They provide their customers with distributing high quality, sustainable products. The EHS Manager will lead activities that comply with regulatory standards and manage the health and safety associated with the chemical process and production.
The EHS Manager will be responsible for:
- Directing plant teams.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the EHS team.
- Manage processes that comply with laws, permit authorizations, and company standards.
- Collaborate with maintenance teams to provide testing and inspections.
- Verify the EHS database and budget.
The EHS Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety or Environmental Science.
- 7+ years of experience in EHS leadership responsibility.
- 2+ years of experience in chemical process safety management.
- Experience working with a team in a high paced atmosphere.
- Health care Benefits including medical, dental, and vision.
- Paid every week.
- Discounts on company products.
- 401k planning.
If you are interested in the EHS Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.