We have a current opportunity for a Senior Supply Chain Manager/Director with a leading Semiconductor Manufacturing firm on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore.
* Responsible for the strategy, material planning, procurement and operations functions
* Identify and drive cost-saving activities to maximise operating costs
* Negotiate contract pricing, terms and conditions of sale and warranties of goods and products
* Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors
* Lead a team and manage team staffing including recruitment, supervision and evaluations
* Degree in Engineering preferred, Supply Chain and Logistics management or any related discipline
* Minimum 8 years of managerial experience in procurement/purchasing/logistics/supply chain management preferred
* Demonstrated experience working in Semiconductor Manufacturing industry is an added advantage
* Strong knowledge in supply chain systems
If you are interested to pursue this opportunity, kindly apply and send across your CV so that we could have a confidential call to discuss further. Thank you.