DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Plastics Conglomerate Organization that is looking to expand its team with a Director, Research & Development, Embedded Engineering who will support all aspects of manufacturing engineering activities including new product development. (This role is an individual contributor position.) Based in Oklahoma City, OK, this company will provide an engaging dynamic combined with a fast-paced work environment.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Implement new product development designs from conception to launch
- Responsibility for content of all technical documentation
- Responsible for definition of design inputs, prototyping, feasibility testing protocols and the concept selection process
- Develop electronic hardware and software platforms.
- Optimize existing electronics designs in several product line
- Work with outside vendors to assist with technical specifications and communicating product requirements as needed
The Director, Research & Development, Embedded Engineering should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant implementation experience
- Minimum of 8 years Embedded Electrical experience
- Strong communication skills are a must for this position
- Open to 50% travel in the first year