Our Client is in the aerospace industry, European market leader and a global player in development and
Production of solar cells. They play a key role in the emerging global satellite industry and combine the highest standards in the quality with customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for leading our Quality department with the Quality Assurance, Product Qualification, Test and Metrology Engineering and HSE teams.
- Ensuring a consistent quality concept throughout the entire product life cycle, from product development through volume production to the phase-out of a product.
- Ensuring compliance with customer specifications, including through ongoing development of processes for early requirements testing, establishing and adhering to control and test plans, and comprehensive monitoring of product quality indicators.
- Ensuring compliance with ESA or AIAA requirements.
- Responsible for test equipment management, change management, complaint management and deviation management.
- Ensuring that product qualifications are carried out in accordance with standards.
- Development and provision of product testing procedures, ensuring measuring equipment capabilities.
- Responsible for the integrated management system and the monitoring and improvement of the maturity level of the business processes, including through internal and external audits along EN9100, ISO14001, ISO45001 as well as through customer and group audits.
- Continuous development of the methodological competence of the entire organization for the effective use of quality instruments.
- Completed technical studies (physics, electrical engineering) or comparable training.
- Proven quality management experience, ideally from a high-tech production or development environment and in combination with management experience.
- Experience in product reliability testing (preferably from the semiconductor or aerospace industry).
- Professional experience from an organization certified to high quality standards, such as aerospace (EN9100), automotive (IATF16949) or Semiconductor.
- Sound physical knowledge paired with solid methodological knowledge of the use of quality instruments such as D- and P-FMEA, Six Sigma, cp/cpk, MSA, DoE, 8D, SPC, 5W and others.
- Ideally, knowledge of European or American regulations for standardization in the space sector.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Fluency in English and German
If you are interested in this role, please don't hesitate to apply.