Join a well-established and fast-growing retail company to lead their fulfillment center in Dubuque, IA. They are looking for someone with 5-8 years of experience in warehouse leadership with outstanding customer service with immersive storytelling.
- The Director of Dubuque Fulfilment Center will be a leader who is a self-starter, comfortable with working through ambiguity and an excellent communicator.
- Hire and develop a talented staff to support and execute the company strategy by setting clear direction, stretch goals, distribute work appropriately, plan activities, drive for results, follow-up and reward excellence and customer service.
- Contributes strategically to the supply chain leadership team and assists company leadership in setting company strategy and direction for the omni channel logistics based on future business development opportunities, external factors, emerging technology, and customer needs.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Education: BA or BS ( Operations Research, Supply Chain Management) or equivalent experience
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or relevant Lean experience
- Equivalent work experience would be considered
- 5 - 8 years Leadership role managing Fulfillment Centers in multiple location network with state-of-the-art warehouse automation solutions for Retail omni channel (Ecommerce, Retail, Wholesale) environments.
- Strategic Pre assessment evaluations and alternatives to achieve business objectives
- Experience leading test, learn, evaluation project controls.
- Solutions Development and delivery- ROI, total cost of ownership, optimized, scalable, process engineering, systems integration, project implementation, commissioning, support.
- Success leading and inspiring analytics, process improvement teams and individuals to perform their best and achieve their career goals.