Director of Project Management
DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading PCR laboratory that is seeking a Director of Project Management to work in its headquarters near Dallas, TX. The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is to manage the day-to-day project activities of the company to ensure all initiatives meet the organizational goals and requirements. The role is highly visible and critical to the organization; responsible for improving overall company performance.
- Execute and create project plans, timelines, critical path, milestones, and cost-benefit analysis.
- Collect, Analyze, and Manipulate data as well as establish meaningful metrics and KPIs.
- Work on cross-functionally across departments.
- Identify roadblocks and barriers on projects and work with team to remedy.
- Conduct risk assessment, and recommend appropriate risk response.
- Provide effective decision making and a strong sense of urgency to the role.
- Apply principles of Six Sigma, DMAIC, and Lean manufacturing where appropriate.
- Prepare, publish, and present project progress reviews to Executive Leadership.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-7 years of Project Management experience
- Healthcare industry experience required, laboratory experience highly preferred.
- Training and Certification in Project Management methodology such as PMP or Agile.
- Experience and training with Continuous Improvement methodology such as Six Sigma or Lean preferred.
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and seamlessly transition from one project to another.