A Chemicals company located here in Berlin are searching for a candidate to build a centralised Operational Excellence team from the ground up. The role sits over 8 manufacturing sites and one of the first steps will be to evaluate the manufacturing footprint of the organisation.
- Lead the Operational Excellence program over 8 sites within the business unit g
- Define the content and structure of the Operational Excellence playbook
- Form strong relationships with business leaders and share best practice's with other business units
- Build a strong culture of continuous improvement across the BU
- Travel a minimum of 30% globally
- Strong previous experience within Manufacturing Excellence
- Previous experience working within a process driven industry desired
- Previous work within an international environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If this sounds like it could be something that would interest you please apply directly or alternatively reach out to Tom Willis on LinkedIn or Xing for a confidential discussion.