A notable global luxury and cosmetics brand is looking to hire a Director of Logistics to oversee their End2End operations for Fulfillment, Receiving, Inventory Control, 3PL Warehousing and Transportation. This role requires the candidate to have a strong understanding of the supply chain, a highly analytical approach to problem solving, and solid abilities to foster and build relationships with 3rd parties and stakeholders.
- Manage the day-to-day operations for the Logistics & Fulfillment teams' functional areas
- Coach, lead and develop a team of 6 direct reports
- Collaborate with Customer Service, associates, suppliers and stakeholders to mitigate and resolve Logistics issues
- Partner with inventory team to run weekly, monthly and quarterly inventory counts and make adjustments as required
- Manage and develop key strategic partnerships with 3rd parties and fulfillment providers
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Bachelor's degree (ideally in an analytical subject)
- 5+ years' experience managing multi-site warehousing/distribution operations
- Experience across heavily regulated product lines
- Strong process improvement & cost saving accomplishments
- Experience with managing teams of direct reports
If you are interested in the Director of Logistics role, please don't wait to apply.