Chemical Engineering Director - Lead Strategic Expansion in the Oil & Gas Industry
Our client is seeking a skilled and experienced Chemical Engineering Director to oversee strategic expansion within the oil & gas industry. As part of this exciting opportunity, you will be leading our client's efforts to build on their already established presence in Germany.
- Develop and implement strategies that drive growth through effective capex management.
- Oversee all aspects of chemical engineering operations including process design, optimization, troubleshooting and improvements.
- Expand company product offerings by identifying new opportunities in the market
- Build relationships with key stakeholders such as customers or suppliers to ensure successful project outcomes
To qualify for this role applicants must have experience managing complex projects within an industrial setting. Other qualifications include;
- A Masters in Chemical Engineering / or equivalent
- Several years industry experience with project management in the Chemical Manufacturing industry.
- Experience with leading and growing high performing teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in German & English both written and spoken.
If you're excited about driving change at one of the leading companies operating within Germany's oil & gas industry then submit your application today!