Title: Demand Planning Manager
Location: New York, NY
Salary: 100K - 105K
The Job Title will Be Responsible For the Following:
- Responsible for defining the 18-month rolling demand plan by item and customer group, which triggers the factory capacity plan and raw material purchasing plan
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and available demand patterns for assigned accounts.
- Assess actual product performance in comparison to plan to determine variances and relay findings; for ongoing items, make recommendations based on findings for forward forecast revisions.
- Track and improve forecast accuracy and drive business improvement from demand planning through to supply planning
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and other functions to ensure all factors affecting demand are considered and promote alignment and visibility across groups.
The Job Title Must Have the Following Qualifications:
You should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in planning, preferably in a related field.
- Software Proficiency: You must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and all other Microsoft Office applications.
- PLM Knowledge: You should have knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems.
- PowerBI Familiarity: Familiarity with PowerBI for data analysis and reporting is preferred.
- Organizational and Communication Skills: You must possess excellent organizational and communication skills with a keen attention to detail.