The Company: Our client is a food manufacturer based out of Los Angeles, CA.
Summary: This role entails an intricate grasp of institutional policies, intricate production methodologies, and the web of auxiliary documentation, all within manufacturing product landscape. The primary responsibility involves orchestrating intricate plans, meticulously projecting demand, and foretelling manufacturing product requirements. Leveraging astute data analytics, astute market insights, sales intelligence, and an astute understanding of industry trends, this role crafts a forecast model. Furthermore, diligent oversight of manufactured product inventory is an imperative task, with a mandate to create comprehensive reports and articulate these insights in presentations to multidisciplinary teams. A central mission is the optimization of product life cycles and the synchronization of demand signals with the broader supply chain infrastructure and corporate resources. Within the framework of established guidelines and policies, this role operates with minimal supervision, diligently upholding the organization's standards. The essence of this role is epitomized in the critical review of planning, scheduling, and forecasting outcomes, meticulously scrutinizing available data, benchmarking them against corporate objectives, and instituting pragmatic enhancements to augment outcomes.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Formulate weekly schedules and generate forecasts for the Manufacturing Goods domain.
- Propose production schedules based on an exhaustive analysis of analytical data, marketing insights, sales trends, industry dynamics, and demand nuances.
- Streamline workflow through the diligent processing of inventory support reporting.
- Scrutinize product schedules for Schedule Attainment and proffer actionable recommendations for refinement.
- Spearhead the processing of support reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) pertaining to Manufacturing Goods scheduling.
- Conduct an in-depth evaluation of workload requirements, estimating the requisite man-hours for the completion of Manufacturing schedules.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings centered on planning, scheduling, and forecasting, actively contributing and proposing enhancements.
- Collaborate with corporate management to conduct a comprehensive risk assessment, proactively identify risk-mitigation strategies, and implement precision-driven solutions to enhance demand forecasting.
- Undertake miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Possess an academic background in administration or manufacturing, or demonstrate an equivalent 3-5 years of hands-on experience.
- Previous supervisory experience in manufacturing and familiarity with Union environments is advantageous.
- Demand Planning Experience: 2 years