We have a current opportunity for a Customs Brokerage Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Schaumburg, IL. For further information about this position please apply!
The company in question for this role is one of the leading supply chain management companies in the world.This company prioritizes company culture and opportunities for quick growth within the first couple years of employment.
Some of the responsibilities in this role include:
- Oversee Customs Brokerage Team. Responsible for the region's import department.
- Assists with classification of merchandise, harmonized tariff research, binding rulings, protests, and duty rates as needed.
- Assists with other government agency clearances.
Some great benefits that this role is offering include:
- Room for a flexible schedule.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Opportunities for quick growth within the first couple years of employment.