We're currently partnered with a Home Manufacturing Company who has manufacturing operations up and down the east coast. We are currently in need of a strong Logistics Operations Manager to join the business and oversee their presence in the New York, New Jersey and the Maryland area.
In this position, the selected candidate will be accountable for managing the Scheduling, Delivery, Customer Service, and Administrative functions of the Plant. Additionally, they will have the chance to gain knowledge about other areas of Operations and Manufacturing through project work, training, and site visits. The ideal candidate should possess the skills and abilities to grow into broad level management and have a desire to lead in a Manufacturing environment at a growing company with significant opportunities for career growth, advancement, and mobility.
- Foster an environment of coaching, development and teamwork and ensure expectations and results are communicated effectively.
- Lead and manage a team, promoting a positive work environment focused on achieving business goals
- Manage the customer scheduling & delivery process and production capacity of the Plant, through effective communication with Operations.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of administrative processes, including but not limited to, plant payables, invoicing, customer service reports, etc.
- Drive process improvement throughout the plant, which focuses on results as well as fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Manage key controllable operating expenses and develop cost control plans
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- MBA preferred
- 3+ years of Manufacturing and or Logistics Operations leadership experience
- 7+ years of progressive leadership or management experience
- Excellent problem-analysis, critical thinking
- Great collaboration and conflict management abilities
- Strong commitment to Customer Service
If you see yourself succeeding in this dynamic role, do not hesitate to reach out!