The Customer Service & Logistics Manager is a key position within Supply Chain that is responsible for managing daily operations related to the order to delivery process. With the expected outcome of achieving OTIF targets, maintaining fulfillment cost, and reducing/eliminating penalty deductions, the CS&L manager ensures there is an excellent vendor-customer relationship between eos and our customers. This includes ensuring that all customers receive an exceptional customer service experience, driving continuous improvement initiatives, managing communication chain with sales, production and demand planning, finance and 3PLs.
- Responsible for overseeing accurate and timely processing of customer orders for B2B and B2C working with 3PL. We use 3PL for our warehouse and fulfillment services.
- Responsible for total fulfillment and transportation cost
- Monitors orders through fulfillment and invoicing process, ensuring invoice accuracy and timeliness of fulfillment execution
- Ensure appropriate resolution of service requests (e.g. customer requests and returns)
- Oversees management of critical stock issues, shipping conflicts, special requests from customers and product transitions to deliver orders on-time and complete
- Communicate critical information to the customers, sales team, IT, transportation, warehousing and supply chain departments promptly. Collaborate with these groups to refine processes impacting overall service performance
- Responsible for control of set up and maintenance of all customer master data in SAP.
- Lead scheduled monthly meetings with 3PL to review KPIs and resolve issues that may arise.
- Create and monitor scorecards for all Order to Delivery KPI's: Identify and communicate trends. Recommend solutions or key areas for improvement by Customer by metric. (Fill Rate, On-Time Delivery, OTIF, Fees/Fines)
- Reviews Customer Guides to ensure eos meets customer requirements and avoids associated penalties that could result from non-compliance
- Routinely review customer portals for OTIF results, violations, obtain backups for deductions recovery, identify issues and implement corrective actions
- Build upon advanced knowledge and experience in SAP (order management, data integrity, parameter maintenance, and performance reporting) to identify system and process enhancements
- Lead the development of creating and implementing standardizing operational processes and policies
- Lead projects for process improvement, 3 PL move, freight carrier moves to reduce cost and improve OTIF
- Success KPIs:
- OTIF (on time and in full)
- Cost-To-Serve (fulfillment, transportation and deductions)
- Order Accuracy