Our client within the Food and Beverage space is looking to bring on a Corporate Project Engineer to the team! You'll be responsible for managing CapEx projects, overseeing contractors and the installation of new equipment for the packaging line. You'll be a part of a dynamic, being a resource to three plants, and have multiple opportunities to continue growing your career.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in capital project management, experience using Rockwell software, and process design for dairy processing. You will stand out if you also have strong skills with team collaboration, time management, and a hands-on work ethic.
- Manage end to end capital projects: cost, scope, design, and timeline
- Using AutoCad, you will design and develop specifications for OEM Equipment and corresponding hardware
- Work closely with the Controls and Automation teams to ensure all aspects of project are in working order
- Lead team of engineers, operation techs, and maintenance techs
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical preferred)
- 5+ years of project management
- Must have Allen Bradley PLC
- Knowledge of dairy processing and pasteurization
- Experience installing new equipment (packaging preferred)