Controls Engineer needed for Growing Food and Beverage Company
- Controls Engineer | Food and Beverage
- Columbia, SC
An exciting, up-and-coming Food and Beverage company is looking to add a Controls Engineer to their team of passionate, talented individuals in their facility in South Carolina!
Offering a high growth trajectory and collaborative environment, the Controls Engineer will have the opportunity to make direct impact and create a path of achievements, while working in a thriving company! You will be responsible for the development of a team of technicians to maintain and repair equipment, troubleshoot, and maintain a safe work environment. You would also be responsible for repair of equipment, as well as preventative maintenance.
The Controls Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist Maintenance Team with troubleshooting electrical and basic equipment with malfunctions and problems
- Work to increase efficiency by writing PLC code and integrating new equipment
- Work on new production lines to develop them further
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Logix 5000 experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Electrical troubleshooting experience, as well as experience with SQL
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills