A leading manufacturer of roots-to-rooftops products are searching for a controls engineer to be the next addition to their team.
This company aims to be a solution to commercial buildings from start to finish.
- Support controls system design and development for the controls systems in a manufacturing site.
- Develop and document standards for controls systems
- Review existing systems and prepare plans for improvements
- Troubleshoot controls related breakdowns and lead resolution activities
- Make sure electrical schematics are maintained when changes are made
- Recognize and document system vulnerabilities and craft mitigation action plans
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have 5+ years experience
- Must have PLC programming in Allen Bradley environment