DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Consumer Goods company seeking a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join their team in Winchester, VA. The Continuous Improvement Engineer is responsible for acting as the lead authority on project implementation utilizing Lean process improvement methods to reduce costs and increase plant efficiency.
- Lead, coordinate, and facilitate process improvements that align with the Plant PEAK objectives and business goals.
- Optimize employee engagement in all lean programs.
- Review and improve upon standards for repetitive work.
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Leads multiple team Kaizen/ 6S events focusing on bottom line productivity savings.
- Empowers every employee in the plant through positive reinforcement of team oriented continuous improvement.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree is required and engineering field of study preferred
- 3+ years of experience in plant/operations environment
- Skilled in lean manufacturing principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Project Management experience