This position will be working to revolutionize the battery industry through the development of next-generation, all-solid-state rechargeable batteries. This role will have had a hand in or full ownership of the materials that enable technical teams to deliver on our scaling objectives while applying industry best practices to scale the processes and systems that keep our team stocked. The preferred candidate will have 7-10 years of experience in developing and managing multiple international supply partner relationships. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in specialty and commodity raw materials in the battery or chemical verticals
- Lead strategic supply strategy and process through the entire material life cycle.
- Present and execute supply agreements for all critical raw materials.
- Participate in the selection of contract manufacturers.
- Responsible for assurance of material supply for long-term, scalable manufacturing goals.
- Maintain competitive material costs, while ensuring the highest quality product is received.
- Collaborate with R&D, Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain.
- Develop and sustain excellent working and professional relationships with distributors and suppliers.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in supply chain, engineering, chemistry, or related discipline and 10+ years of experience in a supply chain capacity.
- Experience in Manufacturing Operations, Program Management, and Strategic Procurement.
- Highly skilled in global price and contract negotiation.
- International travel experience, specifically in Asia.
Benefits and Perks
- Annual Bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision