Our client, a leading biotechnology/pharmaceutical company in the industry, is seeking a Clinical Supply Chain Manager to join their team in Munich. As a Clinical Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for managing the supply chain process for clinical trials, ensuring the timely delivery of clinical supplies to trial sites.
- Develop and implement clinical supply chain strategies and plans
- Manage the end-to-end supply chain process for clinical trials, including demand forecasting, inventory management, and distribution
- Ensure timely delivery of clinical supplies to trial sites
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Clinical Operations, Quality, and Regulatory Affairs
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors and suppliers
- Identify and mitigate supply chain risks
- Monitor and report on supply chain performance metrics
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in clinical supply chain management
- Strong knowledge of clinical trial supply chain processes and regulations
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for clinical supply chain management and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position. Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.