Title: Sr Manager of Clinical Supply Chain
Company Summary: A rapidly growing, diverse, inclusive pharmaceutical company is at the cutting edge of vaccine innovation. They are passionate, mission-driven, and play a variety of roles in research, product development, manufacturing, and clinical trials.
The Sr Manager Clinical Supply Chain will be responsible for…
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for pharmacy supply contracting and pharmaceutical supply chain management functions, including management of the Fairview Purchasing Network, pharmacy warehouse operations, distribution, logistics, inventory management and control, vendor selection, purchasing, and procurement.
- Lead the development, implementation, and execution of strategies for the pharmaceutical supply chain that include contracting, purchasing, pharmacy item master management, distribution, and supply chain management. Manage pharmacy products and drug expenditures of approximately $1 billion annually
- Manage the day-to-day operations for the Pharmacy Supply Chain department including staffing documentation and communication.
The Sr Manager of Clinical Supply Chain should have the following qualifications:
- 7 years' experience in Pharmaceuticals with increasing levels of responsibility
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Experience in early and late phase clinical trials IS A MUST
- Experience packaging, labelling, distribution IS A MUST
- Pharmaceutical supply contract management experience
- Working knowledge of group purchasing organizations
- Health Insurance
If you are interested in Sr Manager of Clinical Supply Chain role, then please do not wait to apply.