Title: Process Improvement Engineer
Location: Hamilton, MS
Industry: Chemical Manufacturing
Salary: $65,000 - 115,000
Company Summary: Are you an experienced Chemical Engineer looking to take on a new challenge? We are seeking a Process Improvement Engineer to join our team and advance our Hamilton Advanced Process Control (APC) initiative. In this role, you will be responsible for improving processes, leading projects, and assisting operations in meeting safety, environmental, quality, and productivity goals.
- Improve procedures and advance the Hamilton Advanced Process Control (APC) initiative.
- Lead and assist APC projects, allocating up to 50% of your time to these initiatives.
- Extend the use of model predictive control and advanced process control to all significant unit operations.
- Keep up with the most recent APC developments, particularly those involving Honeywell's Profit Suite product line.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- knowledge of the equipment, procedures, and operations of the plant.
- knowledge of model predictive control (MPC) and advanced process control (APC)
- expert knowledge of engineering applications like Pipe-Flo Advantage and SYSCAD