Join one of the oldest companies in the world with a highly reputable name in the packaging machinery industry. This organisation manufactures a diverse range of machinery for packaging lines of solid and liquid products. As specialists for efficient packaging technology, they tailor bespoke solutions to customer needs across chemical, petrochemical and food industries. They are searching for an applications engineer to serve as the link between the organisation's sales force and technical departments.
Location: Lübeck, Germany
- Playing a key role in providing innovative solutions for customers
- Advising customers on all technical matters and answering all technical questions
- Collaborating with different teams to serve customer needs and find solutions
- Analysing customer specifications and tender documents
- Evaluating new sales opportunities
- Contributing to improving sales processes
- Facilitate new product developments in line with customer needs and applications
- Supporting the creation of offers, developing offer calculations and clarifying all necessary details with internal and external specialist departments.
- Representing the company at trade fairs and exhibitions
- Degree in mechanical, electrical or process engineering
- First time right is in your DNA
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional experience in technical sales and/or PM for machines and systems.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of packaging technology
- Strong ability collaborating with customers
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to handle complex situations
- Reliable team player, delivering results on time
- German or English speaking
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Forward-thinking management with trust in its team
- Employee events
- Subsidised canteen
If you are solution-oriented and keen to be a part of an innovative company, we encourage you to apply for this dynamic role, making a positive impact towards various industries.