Warehouse Technology Manager
An industry leader in the packaging and business supplies industry is looking for their next Warehouse Technology Manager to join the team at their corporate headquarters based in the greater Milwaukee area. This role will be responsible for the management of warehouse technology across the distribution network. This role is fully on-site and is a requirement of the role.
- Discover and implememt new technologies for the company's warehouses.
- Train warehouse leadership on that technology and how it fits into day-to-day operations.
- Work with both existing technology vendors and build rapport with competeing vendors to find the best fit for the warehouse operations.
- Conduct vendor visits and attend necessary events to stay updated on the best technology in the industry.
- Define structure for evaluation of current warehouse systems.
- Bachelor's Degree
- More than 10 years working in warehousing/distribution centers and safety
- Travel to company locations and other shows/visits as needed.