Vice President of Sourcing
- Location: South Georgia
- Level: Executive
- Working Situation: Onsite
Our heavy metal fabrication client is looking to bring on a leader who understands the CapEx manufacturing space and thrives in a Low Volume - High Quality environment. Someone who can think critically when it comes to making positive strides for the business and the environment to outpace competitors.
Overall, the ideal candidate will have end to end supply chain experience with a focus on procurement, experience with IFS, a deep knowledge of steel markets, and a background in the Engineer-to-Order space. The candidate also needs to have the mindset to roll their sleeves up and work in the team!
The VP of Sourcing will be responsible for:
- Forming and maintaining strong vendor relationships.
- Oversee purchasing department, materials department, and logistics department to providing objectives, coaching, and guidance to the team. Achieve results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; and coaching and counseling employees.
- Establish goals and work processes which minimize costs while increasing efficiencies with sustainability in mind.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Overseeing up to 6 North American sites
The VP of Sourcing will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree , MBA preferred
- 15+ years of experience in supply chain
- 10+ years working with heavy industrial components and corresponding electronic parts
- IFS program knowledge
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Competitive PTO
- Relocation Package