A global leader in the life sciences/pharmaceutical industry is currently looking for a hard-working, forward-thinking individual to join senior procurement leadership team and lead the packaging category. With multiple direct reports and indirect reports, this position will be well-suited to a strong leader, capable of managing complex, cross-functional projects.
This company operates globally and has purpose, innovation and performance at its core. The company prides itself on organic growth; with a career path laid out from day 1, molded to your personal aspirations.
- Define and implement global category strategies, including primary and secondary packaging (including but not limited labels, corrugates, flexibles, bottles and desiccants)
- Drive strategic negotiations with an assertive, ambitious personality; excellent stakeholder management is advantageous. Manage and influence senior stakeholders, including R&D and external supply.
- Multiple years strategic procurement experience in the packaging category. Strong knowledge in the life sciences, pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry is advantageous.
- Experience leading teams of various sizes, with previous experience successfully managing direct and indirect reports. Experience doing this in a global setting is advantageous.
- Experience working in a transformational environment with proven success of driving change and developing procurement processes and tools.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English. Other languages are beneficial but not essential.
- A personally tailored career pathway, the opportunity to develop you career in line with your personal aspirations.
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment along with the opportunity to travel
- A complex benefits packaging including hybrid work and personal and family healthcare plan