US-based company that operates on a global scale in the Consumer Electronics industry is looking to fill a VP, Manufacturing Ops. Headquartered in the East Bay of California, they are creating a more digitally connected world with infrastructure technology. Valuing Teamwork, Innovation, Integrity, and others they offer the chance to not only make a lasting footprint on the Technology of the world but also be an integral part of leading the company through their journey of expansion.
Located: Fremont, CA - full relocation available
Salary: $300,000 - $400,000 with additional package values
What you will do:
- Collaborate with company officers and senior staff in the strategic development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives related to manufacturing.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establish procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets. Makes budgetary recommendations regarding and, at higher levels, controls capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
- Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods within Manufacturing Operations
- Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
- Provides leadership to manufacturing department to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Commitment to continuous improvement to comply with ISO 9001:2000 and any other regulatory standard.
- BA/BS in Engineering or Industrial Technology
- 10+ years' experience in manufacturing management with an Electro-Mechanical product line
- Must have on-site factory-based experience
- Experience working with manufacturing-based technology, processes and principles is preferred.
- Open to up to 40% travel nationally & internationally
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills and abilities in dealing with multiple changes
- Ability to work in an intense, highly dynamic work environment
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply today!