VMS Procurement Analyst
- Location- Greensboro, NC
- Working Situation- On-sight
- Level- Analyst (Associate-Mid)
One of the global leaders in apparel, footwear, and accessories is looking to hire a for an indirect procurement analyst to support their Vendor Management System (VMS).
This position will be the first of its kind at the organization and will be for contingent labor. The system will eventually be used on all facets of the organization and brands for contingent workers. It will be interacting with all levels and their supply base across all functions.
- Implement the VMS system for digital technology and distribute system to other functions as needed.
- Work with leaders to learn existing work process and convert them to the VMS system.
- Understand staff augmentation process while coordinating with HR and Indirect Procurement on VMS business requirements.
- Work with staffing agencies, contractors, and payroll partners to ensure adoption and proper use
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in procurement or industry experience with contingent workforce management (talent development, recruiting, talent acquisition, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience developing training material and providing the training
- Experience with P2P systems, ERP, VMS, etc.