Value Stream Manager required for Aerospace Firm
- Value Stream Manager
One of the world's leading Aerospace firms is seeking for an experienced Value Stream Manager to help lead the Continuous Improvement team.
This Manger will oversee the company's Continuous Improvement and will ensure processes are followed with compliance to safety requirements.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset
- 3-5 years leading a large team
- Bachelor's Degree required
- LEAN/Six Sigma Certifications Preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Oracle
- Ability to manage multiple processes
The Value Stream Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for long term manufacturing strategies
- Strong leadership with implementing Lean with a result of productivity gains
- Leads the team in continuous improvement while ensuring processes are followed
- Hold regular team meetings while assigning tasks and supporting the team members