A leading Automotive Supplier is looking for a Test Development Engineer
Greater Indianapolis area
Are you looking to join a company where the potential is limitless? A role as a Test Development Engineer with this multi-billion-dollar Automotive Electronics Manufacturing company might be the place for you! This Test Development Engineer will be responsible for supporting and leading the preparation of test equipment, software, and hardware instrumentation to integrate units under test for development, validation, and durability testing.
If you are ready to make your mark in the Electric Vehicle world - apply!
The Test Development Engineer would be responsible for:
- Support and lead preparation of test equipment, software, and hardware instrumentation.
- Develop and execute first-time capable tests for calibration and hardware development using AVL PUMA
- Analyze and review test results with Functional Test and Motor Controls team for data integrity/accuracy
- Work with automotive power electronics including high voltage inverters, battery emulators, DC/DC converters.
- Work with other engineering competencies, suppliers, and partners to ensure proper development, execution and verification of system products
The Test Development Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BS or MS in Engineering required
- 5 years' experience is Required
- Experience in Engine or eMotor Dynamometer Testing methods and equipment is required
- Experience with eMotor/Inverter calibration and development tools (CANape, INCA)
- Technical knowledge as demonstrated by academic experience and broad practical experience in eMotor development is preferred
- Understanding of vehicle communications software and functions that interface with inverter and electric motor systems: CAN, CAN open, FlexRay