One of the fastest growing E-commerce logistics providers in Europe is looking to hire a Team Lead Key Account Manager for their headquarters in Berlin.
This company is looking for an ambitious, hard working and adaptable individual who ha the ability to drive change within a fast growing environment.
If you think you have what it takes to works for a top tier and innovative logistics provider then read the below and apply!
As Team Leader Account Management (f/m/x), you ensure customer satisfaction and development together with your team. You lead your team by example, with empathy and at eye level. the goal is to build close customer relationships for a sustainable increase in sales. To achieve this, you actively manage customer expectations, take suggestions for service improvements and translate them into possible new solutions.
You work on the following topics:
- You manage and develop one of three growing teams of (key) account managers.
- You manage and develop your own existing customers (B2B, entire sales cycle)
- You collect KPIs, derive measures from them and implement them together with the team
- Together with the VP Customer Experience, the CSO, Sales (new customer acquisition) and Marketing, you develop strategies for strategic account management and implement them with your team.
- You have successfully completed your degree or apprenticeship, ideally with a focus on sales or logistics/transportation
- You have professional experience as a key account manager in logistics
- You have management experience
- Your English and German are fluent both orally and in writing