A leading Manufacturing Organization is looking for a System Feature Owner
Greater Indianapolis area
Hybrid - 2 days on site
Are you looking to join a company where the potential is limitless? A role as a System Feature Owner with this multi-billion-dollar Automotive Electronics Manufacturing company might be the place for you! You'd be responsible for the key areas of torque and speed control, across a complete development V cycle, from the concept to the final test.
If you are ready to make your mark in the Electric Vehicle world - apply!
The System Feature Owner would be responsible for:
- Leading technical development for the system feature with cross-functional development teams, component leads and customers.
- Driving engineering competencies, suppliers, and partners to ensure commitment to internal quality processes during the development, execution and verification.
- Leading the technical analysis, trade off studies, FMEAs, design reviews and customer presentations for the defined features.
- Oversee the execution of all systems engineering activities and product deliverables consistent with the SE process.
The System Feature Owner should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or Computer Science
- 8+ years' experience in related engineering field applying Systems Engineering principles throughout the product life cycle in:
- Automotive electronics product development
- Power electronics, specifically motor drive inverters
- Systems Engineering
- Experience with electronics systems, especially in the areas of sleep/wakeup strategy and variant handling