Johnson City Great Area, TN
A Global leader in Chemicals is currently expanding their Supply Chain and Planning departments and are seeking a qualified Supply Planner for their location in the Greater Johnson City, TN area. The Supply Planner primarily deals with detailed planning, scheduling, and inventory management.
- Defines and executes the master production schedule.
- Regularly interface with demand and business managers, and other supply planners and leaders on a regional scale.
- Monitor and Optimize supply plans to maximize value with a focus on asset optimization.
- Contribute to S&OP Supply meetings
- Identify constraints and propose alternatives where demand plans cannot be met.
- Assist with inventory adjustment analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Planning
- Prior experience in the Chemicals industry is preferred
- APICS or ASCM certifications are desired
- Experience with forecasting, inventory management, and production scheduling