We have a current opportunity for a Supply Chain Senior Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore, with an Energy company. If you are keen, please send your CV
- Develop and lead a team of procurement and logistics employees located at various regions
- Develop, implement and manage the organization's procurement strategies
- Lead the procurement of all relevant goods, software solutions, project components and entire services for the company in time and at lowest cost using adequate procurement methods (e.g. RFQ, RFP)
- Support any contract negotiation.
- Oversight the logistical planning and implementation of all renewable projects to ensure delivery targets, budgets and quality are met.
- Identify, develop and qualify new suppliers in close collaboration with relevant departments.
- Keep up to date with market trends, prices, technologies and regulations and report this to the relevant departments.
- Manage and minimise supply chain risks; Monitor KPI of suppliers
- Review, develop and implement companies supply chain processes and policies to ensure a high efficiency