A world-leading chemical and adhesive manufacturing company is searching for a Supply Chain Project Manager to join their team at their Headquarters in Hamburg. With applications across industries such as automotive, electronics and building supply, this company is growing rapidly and aims to have a 2 billion turnover by 2025. In order to achieve this growth, they are rapidly building out their supply chain and logistics department with great potential for upwards movement.
The Supply Chain Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Initiation, execution and management of global projects within the supply chain
- Professional leadership of project organisations
- Management of external service providers within projects
- Consulting and support of the development and implementation of supply chain and logistics strategies
- Negotiation and selection of service providers in collaboration with the strategic purchasing department
- Working alongside the implementation of SAP S/4 HANA
The Supply Chain Project Manager will bring with them...
- Good experience in Supply Chain/Logistics
- Strong background in Project Management, with confidence to handle stakeholders and suppliers in a global setting
- Good knowledge of SAP; S/4 HANA is beneficial
- Fluent English and Good German Language
- Self-confident demeanour, assertiveness and diplomatic skills
If you are in interested in the Supply Chain Project Manager role, don't wait to apply.