A global leader in chemical manufacturing is searching for a full-time Site Supply Chain Manager (m/w/d) for one of their locations in the Sachsen-Anhalt region for an exciting new development.
- Create an optimal production plan to meet customer needs within the capability of the site.
- Improve site demand plan and facilitate short term to long term planning.
- Prepare shipments of finished products to customers.
- Management of raw materials. and resources at a low cost.
- Management of logistic operations and inventory.
- Continuous improvement of customer service and business development.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Chemistry. Master's is a plus.
- Fluent German and English spoken and written is a must.
- 5 years relevant experience in the chemicals or similar industry.
- Very good knowledge of SAP or similar software tools.
- Dynamic and resilient with excellent communication skills.
If you fit this description or know someone who could be a good fit, please apply or get in touch today!