DSJ Global are currently working with an extremely exciting and rapidly growing tech start up in Europe, looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team in Munich. Just a few years into their journey they have already reached UNICORN status, and saw revenues grow over 500% YoY in the last 6 months. As part of a major transformation they are investing heavily in their European Supply Chain.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for...
- Improving efficiencies and reducing downtimes in order to increase profitability
- Defining Supply Chain Processes and ensuring compliance in Europe
- Controlling and auditing the European Supply Chain and Logistics processes
- Building a brand new Supply Chain Network across Europe
- Problem solving in a fast paced environment
The Supply Chain Manager will bring with them...
- A Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or equivalent
- Good experience in Supply Chain Management, especially within the Automotive sector
- Understanding of logistics systems and databases
- An analytical mindset, always striving for the best solution
- German and English languages
- A desire to constantly improve and grow within a driven team and company
If you thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, enjoy solving problems in real time and love the thrill of "building the plane while it flies" then apply today.