I am currently working on a new and exciting opportunity for a company that has a global presence in the pharmaceutical sector. Based in Hamburg, you will be joining the team as a Supply Chain Manager.
You will be joining a company where a third of employees have been with the company for 15 years or more and a working environment that is built on trust and professionalism.
- Plan and coordinate international product launches
- Life Cycle Management
- Daily communication with international customers, suppliers, and partners as well as communicating effectively with other departments
- Deal with complaints and escalate them appropriately
- Take a lead in contract and price negotiations
- Demand and Production Planning
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with new manufacturing partners
- Experience working with API's
- Commercially minded
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical sector
- The ability to work independently and make effective decisions to achieve goals that have been set
- Supply Chain Management experience
- Enjoy communicating with business partners and working collaboratively with other departments
- Home office opportunity (2 days)
- Modern office located in the heart of Hamburg
- Participation in travel expenses
If you think you match the above, then please apply today with your most recent CV (in English).