An industry leading Aerospace & Defense Company is in search of a new Supply Chain Manager to join their team!
Key Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager:
- Planning/Scheduling - Capacity Planning, Master Scheduling, Finite Production Scheduling and Raw Material
- Inventory Control - Manage Levels, Financial Control, Cycle Counts and Inventory Process
- Customer Service - Inside Sales, and Order Entry
- Contract Manufacturing - Operating Supplies, Services and Outside Processing
- This position will establish a world-class integrated business planning process, along with metrics necessary to track supply chain effectiveness, efficiency, and sales opportunities. This position will also develop a strategic process to leverage capacity and improve reaction time to market disruptions. A successful candidate will be highly organized and be able to develop and implement strategies that synchronize commercial, planning and procurement activities to improve business results.
- ASAT self-audit responsibilities
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 7+ years of experience in supply chain within manufacturing.
- Highly skilled at building and maintaining effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Very strong inventory and cycle-counting abilities.
- Proficient with contract language terms and conditions as well as contract design.
*No remote flexibility