A global market leader in the plastics and packaging industry is looking for site supply chain manager for their operations in Magdeburg. This company has done exceptionally well over the past 12 months and have even managed to exceed expectations for sales forecasts.
The chosen individual will be responsible for material management and logistics support operations of the organisation. This company is looking for a driven, ambitious and innovative person who can lead a team of 20 direct reports.
- Plan, organise and direct Supply Chain function to ensure timely, effective and efficient procurement, inventory levels and delivery of finished goods.
- Work closely with sales team to manage demands to ensure final sales target fulfilment.
- Manage customer service team works with systematic procedure improvement.
- Optimise the use of working capital through good planning, inventory control, distribution, purchasing and overall management of the supply chain
- Ensuring the correct relationship between the customer's demands, the production plan and the master plan capacity, reflect a superior customer service and excellence in the management of material resources.
- Minimum 5 years experience in continuous process plant production
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management or equivalent
- As this company is a global market leader the opportunities for career progression and development are limitless.