Our Client is a leading Chemicals and Consumer Goods organisation turning over $23 Billion globally with over 10,000 employees. This role will oversee the Supply Chain function for Chemicals/Raw Materials.
- Lead supply chain function including purchasing and planning to ensure delivery of quality product with leading level of service to customers
- Review and monitor on a rolling basis production, material & finished goods stock requirements based on volumes derived from strategy numbers
- Define critical areas and work with supply planning / purchasing / production/ logistics etc. to ensure future requirements are being addressed
- Prepare and monitor S&OP meeting, highlight key issues and provide analysis for decision making
- Discuss and agree value creations plans and drive their implementation
- Review the price movement of raw materials / packaging and adjust the sourcing plan
- Ensure the smooth implementation and achieve savings targets