I am working with a well-established global manufacturer of building materials who are looking for a new Supply Chain Manager to oversee their German sites.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the manufacturing processes of three sites across Germany
- Communicating with customers and vendors
- Creating and implementing capacity and inventory plans
- Promoting continual improvement by leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation, reporting to German managing director head of supply chain globally, head of supply chain in Belgium
- Continuous optimisation of intra-logistics and warehouse processes.
- Covering supply chain issues and professionalise their planning / logistics processes
- Warehouse optimisation and production layout dealing with very large volumes
The Supply Chain Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in supply chain
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or a related field
- Management or leadership experience
- Experience in the End-to-End management
- Confidence and proficiency with SAP systems
- Fluent in both English and German
- Working with the market leader of the industry known for product innovation and customer excellence
- Fast paced work environment dealing with high volume production
- Great management opportunity
- Progressive and dynamic company culture
- Great balance working for a global organisation but with family values and high opportunities to influence
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate to apply and or get in contact with Katy Fajkus.